A simple, easy, oil-free hummus recipe.
OIL-FREE TRADITIONAL HUMMUS
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added chickpeas or garbanzo, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt to desire
- Put all ingredients into a food processor or Vitamix and combine to desire consistency.
- Pair with favorite oil-free chip or veggie.
Give this recipe a try, let me know what you thought. And if you tried it out, please tag a picture #hannahthevegan on social media so we can check it out!
If you have a question, please leave your message on the Lets Connect page.