One-pot meals are a must during these cold winter nights. The perfect meal to start off your cozy night. I like to grab a nice big ladle of soup, grab my friends and turn on my favorite Netflix Show (Parks and Recreation). This 1 Pot-Veggie lasagna Soup, is easy to do, very little prep., and incredibly delicious.
1 POT VEGGIE LASAGNA SOUP
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 5 cup veggie broth
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 large yellow squash, sliced
- 16 ounces bella mushroom
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 gloves garlic, chopped
- 9 ounces (3 sheets) gf lasagna pasta
- fresh basil
*Add fresh basil at the very end of the cooking process
- Add all prepared ingredients to the crock-pot. Roughly, break lasagna noodles into smaller pieces. Stir and cover for 2-3 hour.
- Cook on high until you smell the deliciousness. Add fresh basil.
- Ladle the soup into bowls. For optimal experience, top generous amounts of tortilla chips into each bowl of soup and serve.Bon Appétit!
Give this recipe a try, let me know what you thought. And if you tried it out, please tag a picture #hannahthevegan on social media so we can check it out!
If you have a question, please leave your message on the Let’s Connect page.